Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Too many details!!


Yes, what you are seeing is 5 passports, I don't even know how many airline tickets and our invitation by the Chinese government to come and receive our son!

This morning I woke up feeling like Martha, but tonight I hope to go to bed and be more like Mary. I woke up worried about many things and details for our trip, instead of just trusting in the Lord to see us through this. He brought us to this event in our life and has seen us through every part of this trek thus far, so why would I think He would let us down now? God is so good!

I was overwhelmed at our evening bible studies tonight with the goodness of God's people. So many are praying for us, encouraging us and supporting us in so many ways. I really feel as if everyone in our lives has contributed in some way to help us bring Joshua home! He is already part of our spiritual family and he doesn't even know it yet!

I must say also, that I have the absolute best husband in world. He has been away now for almost two weeks and the kids and I have missed him terribly!! He does so many things for which we take granted! He knows just what to do and say to help me when I need it! I must be the luckiest woman anywhere! He's the one that has helped me to be able to pillow my head tonight as Mary instead of Martha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.